Well, talking about the trend, the tattoo has made an essential place in the lives of the younger lot today and not only them even some of the adults wouldn’t mind getting ink on their body. Well, here are the ten first tattoo designs along with their significance for both men as well as women.
- 1 The 10 top most tattoo designs for both men and women along with their significance
- 1.1 The tribal art for men:
- 1.2 Star designs for women:
- 1.3 Wing tattoos for both men and women:
- 1.4 Haida tattoo body art:
- 1.5 Dream catcher with birds design:
- 1.6 Traditional dragon design:
- 1.7 Fairy design for women:
- 1.8 Swallow birds design for couples:
- 1.9 Simple moon design:
- 1.10 Cute heart design:
The 10 top most tattoo designs for both men and women along with their significance
The tribal art for men:
The tribal art design can be done on both men and women irrespective of the age group. They are usually tribal designs which take up a lot of space on your body. Mostly, you will see men get this tattoo on their body, and they always will contain some message with various shapes which might include a sun, moon or some other design.
Star designs for women:
Usually, this is the simple and pretty form which is done by most of the females. Stars signify truth and hope as they give light even in the darkness. Start tattoos will have more importance to those people who overcame some of the toughest situations in their life.
A full article about star tattoos can be found here: Wrist Tattoo Design Ideas: Stars, Hearts and Words
Wing tattoos for both men and women:
This type of design usually symbolizes spirituality. Mostly, you will see females having this type of tattoo design, but it has equal significance to men also. It symbolizes purity and is called angel wings.
If you would like to see more wing tattoos and their meaning, please check this article: Angel wings tattoo ideas and meanings
Haida tattoo body art:
Well, this type of tattoo is well known all over the different parts of the world, and they usually charm people with the complexity and beauty of the art design. Bold lines of the Haida designs are being used, and this makes them all the more attractive and charming.
Dream catcher with birds design:
This is usually the one which is preferred by most of the females out there. It has a dream catcher with birds and some inspirational quotes to top it up with a unique combination. They say that they catch all the dreams that come to you and trap the bad ones so that you are left with the good ones and positivity in life.
Traditional dragon design:
These type of tattoos are the one that has been influenced by Japanese and Chinese culture. Dragons were said to have a bad temper which is neither a good or evil thing to be considered. You can select the dragon design based on your preference. You can also opt for a white tiger tattoo which signifies primitive and strong instinct just like a tiger.
Other Japanese tattoo ideas: Find the Perfect Japanese Dragon Tattoo for You
Fairy design for women:
Fairies have an inspirational impact on people, and this type of tattoo designs symbolizes the inner child of a person should live for the longest time possible. Fairy tattoo implies youthful innocence, and it also means being strong and having some magical elements within yourself.
Other fancy tattoo ideas with fairies: Butterfly Fairy Tattoo Design Ideas
Swallow birds design for couples:
This design is being associated with eternal stars and the souls of the dead back from ancient times. Usually, couples opt for this type of tattoo design and they prefer having is done on their wrist. It symbolizes freedom and happiness just like how birds are.
Simple moon design:
The moon has a philosophical significance in most of the cultures. What is mainly symbolizes is purity, eternity and divine powers. This can be used by both men as well as women.
More moon tattoos Moon Tattoo Designs and Their Vast History
Cute heart design:
These types of sweet and little tattoos are inked on the body to show love and affection for those special people in the life of a person. Usually, they are in memory of those people who you tend to love the most in your life. Sometimes, these tattoos are being designed with the initials of the person in whose memory it has been done. Most women opt for such symbols.
Well, these are some of the tattoos designs which people have been using but apart from these, there are many more types of models which one can choose from. If you are an animal enthusiast, then you can do the white tiger tattoo or any other animal that you tend to like. There are numerous options to choose from.
How can you take good care of your tattoo?
- Leave the bandage: your bandage is being covered up carefully so that it doesn’t catch on any infection. So you should leave it for at least 2 hours without touching it. Even if you are tempted to show off your tattoo make sure you hold on for some time until you can take the bandage off. But there is an exception, in case your artist covered your tattoo with a plastic then you need to take it off as soon as you can because this can cause harm to it. But you should ask your tattoo artist to do bandaging rather than covering it up with plastic.
- Keep it hidden from the rays of the sun: after your tattoo has been healed completely make sure you protect it well from the harmful rays of the sun. If exposed to the sun, it can fade and damage the first tattoo in no time. So in case if you will be out in the sun for a more extended period make sure you use a good sunscreen as it will help in keeping your tattoo vibrant for years together.
How to wash and treat your newly done tattoo?
After the removal of the bandage, it is vital that you wash your tattoo well. But you should ensure to use the following things while getting it cleaned and these include: lukewarm water, antimicrobial soap so that if there is any ointment or clot, it can be taken off nicely. After you have washed it carefully, you need to pat it dry on a clean towel and then you should use a mild antibacterial ointment on it. If you want professional care, you can also opt for specialty products and to get better knowledge about these you can have a talk with your tattoo artist who will be able to guide you well on the same.
A big gallery with the best tattoo ideas for men and women
Source of images: Pinterest.com