Are you looking to find ways to reach a wider audience? Expand your outreach and content views of your website? Build relationships and gain more authority in the tattoo niche? Or do you have a tattoo artist who would like to guest post? If so, then guest posts on our tattoo site could be the ideal solution for you.
Tattoo Blog Guest Post
If you are looking to gain more coverage of your tattoo blog site and content, a tattoo blog guest post will give you what you want. Here at Tattooli, we are looking to offer guest posts in the tattoo niche. This opportunity will provide writers to share their ideas and experiences in all aspects of tattoos.
We are looking for guest posts that offer our visitors an alternate opinion and view to the ones that we provide to them. Therefore, the best way to do this, we believe, is to offer readers and publishers alike, the chance to write tattoo ideas blog guest posts for our site.
If you are interested in becoming a tattoo blog guest post writer for our site then, first of all, you need to read our rules:
Tattoo Ideas Guest Post Rules:
Of course, if you want to write guest posts, then you will need to follow our guidelines. These guidelines ensure that all of the articles published on our site conform to the same standards. Also, it will give you the best chance of increasing your audience through guest posting.
- Length. – 600+ words. As you are aware, the length of an article is a great contributor to keeping the audience engaged. That is why we ask for 600+ words.
- Uniqueness. – Your content that you wish to have published on our site must be unique. We do accept any copied content from other websites, and we will pass all of the work through a Copyscape checker.
- Conformity. – All of the content that we publish must be conformant to the niche that we are writing about. We are offering guest posts in home improvement. No other topics will be allowed. There is a list at the bottom of this page that shows you some of the topics that we will cover.
- Dividing. – Dividing your content into clear and understandable paragraphs.
- Spelling and Grammar. – Please ensure that you use correct English spellings and grammar.
- Media. – You can include media in your articles, and we suggest that they are. However, images are the preferred choice. They must be free for commercial use. If you wish to add different media, then please contact us for more details.
- Promoted Content. – Please contact us for more details regarding promoted content. We do not accept affiliate links.
We Reserve The Right To Edit or Decline Any Publications Due To Low Quality.
Topics Allowed for tattoo Blog Guest Post
As I have already stated, we will only accept relevant topics for our tattoo blog guest posts. Here is a list that we will take:
- Body art
- Tattoo parlor
- Tattoo history
- Temporary tattoos
We will accept similar topics. Please contact us if you are unsure about a topic.
If you have any ideas, requests or questions, please use the form below, or our Contact us page to get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.